Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Introductions

Hello everyone and welcome to my new blog, Interactive Homeschooling!  I am a homeschooling mother of four and we are completing the third year of our homeschooling journey.  It has been an amazing, and thrilling, roller coaster ride so far and I'm sure there is much more to come!

This blog was created with two purposes in mind.  First and foremost I would love to share with fellow homeschoolers.  I believe that we homeschoolers have a lot to share both within our homes and with one another.  Secondly I enjoy gaining knowledge from others as well. Whether it be lesson plans, book recommendations, or our favorite web sites, we stand to gain so much from each other.  Lastly, I would like this blog to simply follow our family along our homeschool journey.

I invite you to follow us as we travel along this homeschooling adventure.  I hope to provide information that will prove useful to you and I hope to make it a very interactive process for all!

Thank you,
Dorcus Ethridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...