Friday, March 9, 2012

Lets Link-Up

One thing that I enjoy doing is reading posts from homeschool bloggers.  I have read lots of books on how to homeschool, how to improve learning in your homeschool, and how to homeschool your child with learning disabilities.  They offer a wealth of information, yet reading posts and seeing pictures from other homeschooling families feels so much more real to me. 

Over the last few weeks we have been linking up with Homegrown Learners and Weired, Unsocialized Homeschoolers.  By doing so, I have had the opportunity to explore the other blogs of bloggers who also participate.  I have been amazed and brought to tears by some of the experiences shared by these individuals. In my home, I struggle with homeschooling my son with ADHD, but I have been uplifited through reading about the triumphs of others with the same issues and many far greater than my own.  The best part was learning about new learning material and the different ways others present learning material that can be useful in my own home.

If you are a blogger or you too enjoy learning from blog hops, then please connect with us.  We will begin posting a weekly blog link up starting tomorrow.  Be sure to check back with us when we share what's been going on over here during our Weekly Review!

Peace,
Interactive Homeschooling



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...