Saturday, September 10, 2011

Simple Machines Unit Study

We are nearing the end of our unit study on electricity.  We approached this unit in a whole new way and it proved to be very enjoyable for everyone.  Each lesson was sent to the children via email.  The lessons include online modules, worksheets, and experiments they needed to complete.  Things went so well, that I decided to conduct our next unit the same way.

We will be studying simple machines over the next two weeks.  I have combined resources from home with resources online and the library to complete this unit.  I have compiled the information found into a unit study complete with notebooking pages and lapbooks.  The lesson section is the actual portion that was sent via email to my children but you can use it as a guide for your lessons.  This is my first completed study to print so please share your thoughts and suggestions with me. 

Simple Machines Unit Study 

Peace,
Dorcus

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...